The Lake District have some fantastic attractions that don’t include mountains. So for the days off, or when your legs are a little wobbly, why not explore the attractions beneath the misty mountains?
- Go Ape! At Grizedale Forest - The perfect way to spend a thrilling day in the Lakes, swinging amongst the tree-tops. From family’s to thrill seekers, there’s a way to get everyones heart racing.
- Lakeland Motor Museum - A great way to spend a rainy day and learn something at the same time. If you love vintage cars you’ll find a dream here - or even if you don’t love vintage cars… you soon will.
- Dove Cottage - An insight into the world of Wordsworth. Explore beautiful Grasmere through the eyes of a poet.
- Muncaster Castle - A stunning, Gothic castle with attractions for the entire family. Wether you’re tempted by ancient ghost stories or fancy marvelling at the Owl Centre, Muncaster is a great day out.
- The World Of Beatrix Potter - The epitome of the Lake District experience; no visit is complete without a trip to the charming world of Peter Rabbit.